• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Hans Travis

Roadtrip for the next few weeks?

Alright guys and girls, I have two and a half weeks before I get stuck in a shoebox sized dorm room for the rest of the year, and I want to try to make the most of that.  So, I have lots of gear, lots of stoke, a million wishlist destinations for an epic climbing roadtrip, and lots of gas money.  But what I dont have is a car or a partner.  I enjoy easy, relaxed alpine romps to projecting 5.12 trad and sport, and everything in between.  I've got from this Friday (the 7th) until Wednesday the 19th, which could mean 13 epic days of adventures and good times, wherever we decide the winds will take us. 

Is anyone down?

Alternatively, if you are driving from the Seattle area down to Smith or Bend any time in the next week or so and have an extra seat, I'd happily pay a big chunk of the gas money in exchange for a ride.