Boots, bivy, softshell pants FS

woodchips

Located in Bellingham, WA. Happy to meet for local pickup or to ship at cost.  

Boots: I've realized that my feet have gotten wider recently, and have some boots that no longer fit comfortably.  I'm pretty consistently a men's size 10, and these all used to fit me fine.  

• Kayland hiking boot, waterprooof eVent membrane.  Moderately stiff soles, nice comfortable boot for long days.  I have seam sealed the joints in the leather from the exterior.  Still in decent shape, and waterproof.  $50
  • Scarpa full grain leather hiking boot.  These have very stiff soles, similar to a light climbing boot.  $60

Other stuff:

• Integral Designs "Endurance Bag Cover"  Bivy sack/sleeping bag cover made from Pertex Endurance.  Still in great shape, "regular" size (fits me fine at 5'10" with room to spare.) Black.  $60.
  • Mammut Courmayeur softshell pants.  These are pretty much my favorite soft-shell pants ever, I just have two pairs and don't need them.  Zippered pockets all the way around, and a nice fit.  Built in belt and belt loops if you want to add a belt.  They are european size "40k" which translates to 32" waist and a short to regular inseam.  I wear a 32x30 in most pants, and these fit fine.  I imagine they could fit someone who wears a 32x32 as well.  $80

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

IMG_2956.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

T+Tmy7bjRJ6QMvbGAhSbvg.jpg

0kBp8h+ETkis+7dxLp6WVw.jpg

FuUj2mQVS+Wfo9AzLy2Izg.jpg

tz5Vrx57SUyLBBjQ58y1lQ.jpg

xUgqvHx4Qcaz50XQwgJkdQ.jpg

d59EW2AsS4CWth34IV3lTg.jpg

iNLaAzIRRRuCiQMypedtog.jpg

h+wIewxgR%u+sKrbcrb2fg.jpg

btDCfjrQTEa1IggVMNN%iA.jpg

36QHdp3eRL2zUc+QETXbQw.jpg

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2397.JPG

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

Edited by woodchips

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
On 9/19/2018 at 6:36 AM, skisugar said:

do you still have the mammut pants? if so can you tell me the length of the rise, waist to crotch, and also crotch to bottom of leg? 40 is a womens large I think so size might be tricky...are they baggy in the hips and thighs?  Thx

Sorry, just saw this!  I do still have the pants.  The rise is 12", and crotch to bottom of leg is 32"  They are a tiny bit baggy, but pretty comfortable that way.