• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jarred_Jackman

Chris and Chelsea from Seattle...you out there?

Looking for two climbers from Seattle, Chris and Chelsea.  I met them on MHC and Vesper.  Anyway, if you're out there, this is Jarred.  Send me a message or something.  I'm hoping to invite you to some fun times involving deserts, climbing, and fall/early winter timeframes. 

Take Care

Jared,

I believe my wife, Carly, and I met you on MHC that same day, we were just ahead of you. Wondering if you had some time in August 25-28 to do something? Enchantments, Acid Baby/Valkrie or over to WA pass for something on SEWS/NEWS or Silverstar. 

Sorry to disappoint if you were expecting this to be a reply from Chris/chelsea, but i do hope you hear from them. 

All the best. 

Eric