CC.com Traffic Decrease?

cgolden123

On 10/31/2018 at 1:51 PM, jon said:

So let me ask you, what in your opinion will get those people who left back on here?

'SUP!

I haven't visited for a few years, and bam - what a fantastic topic of discussion I just ran across.

I don't use social media. 

Like I've written before, the focus on playing gotcha and trying to demean posters based on whatever the peanut gallery wanted to dissect, was just soul sucking. It really became a very negative experience. I had to ask why I bothered "sharing" if I was just going to get made fun of.

But also, I haven't been posting because 1) I finished grad school and had to get a real job, and 2) children. It's hard to explain to them that they should just sit still and watch for falling ice while mama does a few pitches in below-freezing weather. Go figure.

My current activities include thing that my 6-yo and 3-yo can participate in, like skiing and mountain biking. I hope to eventually get back to sending some 5.6s.

• Like 1

Nice to see you chime in, we're hoping this place has outgrown that soul sucking phase, people have other places to take their aggression games these days. It's pretty swell when your kids grow up and are still some of your favorite people. I've been climbing with my 27 year old daughter once a week lately, it's just been so much fun.