Climbing partners!

DoStuff

Hey all, 

Due to life and other things, my normal climbing partners are not always available, and I would like to meet some other like-minded folks to climb with. I live in Seattle and other than a Mon-Fri job, I have no other responsibilities, so climbing takes priority.  I have taken AMTL 1 through AAI and experienced in glacier travel, crevasse rescue, rock climbing techniques, etc.  I have also dabbled in trad climbing and ice climbing but not very comfortable, yet.  I frequent Vertical World and can barely climb a 5.10 but improving quickly. 

I've done Helens (worm flow), Adams, Baker, Liberty Bell, South Early Winter Spire, Sahale, and recently Rainier.  All done on the basic routes and unguided.  I hope to do Glacier Peak and Hood this summer but open to others and different routes on previously climbed mountains.  I also have aspirations to climb Denali, Aconcagua, Kilimanjaro, a winter ascent of Mt Rainier (and other Rainier routes), and possibly something in Bolivia.  I’m healthy and in very good shape with no struggles on my previous climbs.  I’m safe, not annoying, low maintenance, easy going, and always trying to learn new things.  I frequently practice crevasse rescue and other skills and am not just focused on summiting.      

I have the all the gear for, I believe, almost anything. This includes trad & sport climbing (cams, nuts, & draws), ice climbing (ice tools and screws), alpine touring skis, 4-season tents, several different ropes, stakes/fluke, pulleys, Garmin GPS, etc... and I hope to buy a Garmin Inreach soon.  I'm also set up for extreme weather, so my climbing isn't going to stop once summer is over.  I have a 4runner with a set of snow tires/chains ready to go.   

Hit me up if I seem like someone you would like to climb with.  I would like to summit Glacier Peak and Hood within the next few weeks but really up for most things even if it’s just practicing ice climbing or crevasse rescue. 

PM me or email me at dghanaie@yahoo.com

Thanks!

David

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic