Partners: Open Seat 7/23-8/14 Spokane to Squamish(*Index, Washington Pass, Mazama*)

Hey! I am flying into Spokane on Tuesday 7/17. I am going to be around for a week in Spokane. It would be nice to check out some the local crags if anyone needs a partner for sport or trad. I have draws, a double rack, and a rope. I am going be driving to Squamish around 7/23 for three weeks if anyone needs a ride.  My general plan is just to drive up to Squamish but would be more than happy to hit up some of the wonderful climbing areas in Washington.   Index,  Leavenworth, Washington Pass, or Mazama for some fun mulit-pitch or cragging if anyone is looking for a partner.    Also would be open to bouldering at any of these fabulous areas. 

I am pretty flexible with my goals for this trip.   Need a belay on your project?  Want to do a route that requires a lot of hiking that your friends cringe at the thought of doing? Want to hit up some lesser known crags? Developing/cleaning new routes and need some help with the grunt work?  

I can lead 5.8/5.9 on granite cracks and mid-5.10 on quartzite gear face routes.  -5.11 on bolts. 

Thanks!

Tyler

Edited by Tyler Bjorkman

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic