Pub Club 2/4

AlpineK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballardite. Hmmm. Sounds like a mineral. If it were, it would probably be one that easily disentegrated under pressure or excessive prodding. Yeah, proabably pretty friable stuff. tongue.gif It's probably the kind of mineral that finds the atmosphere of Pub Clubs too caustic to be exposed to unless adequately galvanized with a protective coating of zinc or Vitamin-C.

I wish I could join you tomorrow night, but, woe is me, I have to pick my parents up from the airport at that time. Or, I could just make them wait...

I vote for somewhere in Fremont or Ballard. Unless there are a lot of votes and promises to show from the East side crowd. But if it's the East side I won't show anyways. Too far to go for brews at 9:00 pm since the crowd breaks up at 9:30 from past experience.

So how about the Ballard Alehouse? I will need a few brews tomorrow night after bio lab, a chem mid-term, a court date to sue a true jackass, then more class tomorrow evening...

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Hey Klenke - Pub club is on TUESDAY not MONDAY. Pick your parents up tonight and then ditch them for a few hours tomorrow evening and come drink beers.

REDMOND REDMOND REDMOND!!!!

That way me and Caveman will come!!! Screw Ballard and Fremont!

It seems like every other week it's at one of those 2 locations. Considering I went to multiple where I was not sure if they were in one or the other it's just really funny.

I like the Celtic Bayou. It's not super high class but it is RIGHT next to the freeway and it's not too bad. NO SMOKING- did I mention NO SMOKING. If you smoke then you can walk outside. I am a smoker too so don't whine smokers smirk.gif

Plus the food aint too bad. If you feel real ghetto 7-11 is next door and you can sneak in 40oz mickeys to drink on the porch (Dwayner) bigdrink.gif

Just make sure you dont drink until you show so you feel ready for a longer night.

And if your name is Jens,Cascadeclimber, or Danielpatricksmith then show the fuck up! rockband.gif

History Time...once again. it wasn't all that long ago, back when pube-club was in it's infancy, that I was called a BIG WHINEY BABY for "fighting" over where people might drink beer.

grin.gifcool.gifevils3d.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

once again, a girl (this time the delightful ehmmic) threatens a no-show if it ain't on her turf (and as usual, I predict more males talkin' 'bout Ballard real soon now).

uhhhh......where....uh....where you wanna have it, uhhh, Icegirl???

bigdrink.gif