Johnson Peak / Peak 5868?

steelhead253

My first post. So I'm looking for information on a peak in the Tatoosh range. Its on the south side just out of the MRNP southern boundary. Not sure if this ever gets climbed. 30 years ago me and a few climbers went up this in the winter.  We accessed it by way of NF road 5260 off Skate creek rd. just out of Packwood, but It appears our access point has changed from over grown/closed roads.  I'm having a hard time finding much info on this peak.  Did a bunch of climbing back then. I must say this was a prime peak as far as 360 views go, and view looking north at the Tatoosh range.   Any help would be great.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/29/2018 at 9:33 AM, JasonG said:

Ouch, but we're working to turn the tide!

Maude Lebowski:
Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Mr. Lebowski?

The Dude:
Uh, is that what this is a picture of?

Maude Lebowski:
In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

The Dude:
Oh yeah?

Maude Lebowski:
Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick or his rod or his Johnson.

The Dude:
Johnson?