Summer partner wanted

lbloom1864

Hi l, I've just finally moved to bend Oregon and am looking for partners to start pushing grades/routes on. I've done a bunch of standard routes such as the Emmons on Rainer, baker,. Glacier peak, shuksan,  middle sister and the like but would love to find som le people to start doing harder and steeper snow climbs with. I'm eying ascents of liberty ridge and the north face of shuksan in the future but would like to work with some people towards that goal. I'm in solid physical shape, able to do three thousand feet plus of elevation in three hours with 35 pounds all while postholing through snow, and intend to keep up training as the months pass by. If your anywhere in the 

PCNW and want to get some peaks in, send me a message! 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! My name is Paul and I live in madras just 40 min. North of you. I've always had trouble finding climbing partners for the harder more technical climbs. I've done Rainier twice last year plus tons of volcanoes in ca, wa, and oregon over the last five years. Lots of rock and steep snow. Ive done most all my climbs solo. We should meet up somewhere to talk about future plans and climbs. I'm 36 married with two kids, very fit, not annoying...my email is pauletter95@gmail.com 

Im Logan, im 30 in the Salem area, have a wife and new baby at home so I would need a couple weeks notice for any adventures, but... I just summited Rainier on the 20th of this month and the stoke is back. Im looking to start hitting some harder or more technical climbs. Mt. Jefferson looks like a fun pile of choss on top and the north east buttress of Goode Mountain really has my interest, but im open to climbing just about anything im capable of.

Mt. Hood ×3 

South Sister ×1

Mt. Adams ×1 

Rainier ×1

Hey everyone, I'm living in the east coast but was thinking to travel out there over the July 4th. Since the holiday is on a Wednesday I don't imagine much will be going on and figured I'd take some days off and head west. I could probably get about five days off total, and would be interested in Rainier and Shuksan. Basically I'd be available on the 30th of June, any interests for either peak?