• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
thefortrees

Partner for Adams SW Chutes or Hood Wyeast - 5/20-5/25

Hi all,

I'm new to posting on the forum, but have been following for a little while.  I'm in the Hood River area from 5/19-5/26 and was hoping to do some skiing/day trips within a few hours drive. SW Chutes on Adams or the Wyeast Face on Hood both seem like good options. Give me a shout if you are interested and we can discuss more details! Hopefully the weather clears up before next week - looks like there is some snow moving in around Adams, and some mixed precip on Hood. 

I just did SW chutes but I'd be into hood, maybe even the chutes again.  I could do 21-22 next week.  Overnight or a big day.  I'm out of Seattle but I don't mind driving down.

Cheers,

Seth