• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by hollyclimber:

I checked it out...

Some of the women are beautiful...but after you look at the other pictures, Steph to me just looks so gross. Way to skinny.

Do you guys actually dig that? I don't know how she can even survive being that skinny and climbing.

Holly,

Lets get one of you up there too!

wait, so letmegetthisstraight...

A surfer, a surfer, a surfer, a snowboarder, a mountain biker, a snowboarder

where is the extreme in that?

A 25-year old Hot BASE Jumper or

Steph Davis.

Steph is very pretty, but the BASE jumper has it hands..err...down...

Alex

looks like the ego gratification of appearing as a maxim hotty swelled holly's head a bit?? good to see she's been using the sunscreen on her head though it is so much paler than her body.

holly, where did your chin go? will, how did you come to have this picture? will holly let you tell the story?

Uhhh, well uhhh I'm a stalker? No, I mean she gave it to me?(the picture you dirty bastards). Uhhh it wasn't me that posted that? I know the photographers at Maxim? Yeah all of the above....

And where the hell is Rachael anyway Maxim? Steph is rad, but most accomplished female rock climber? Does the name Lynn Hill ring a bell...

Okay, dudes and dudettes, I'll have to admit, those ladies are HOT!!! but part of what makes them so sexy is they are confident, accomplished and driven in the pursuit of what they love, not a couch potato in the bunch.

I think active, vital, passionate women are hot regardless because,as we all know, true beauty is in the heart.

A nice set of legs doesn't hurt, though!