purmit.com inoperative

Bill Nelson

Greetings Admins,

Unfortunately the Purmit.com site does not seem to be working as intended.  Santiam Alpine Club has posted several "permits requested" listings for available Mt. St. Helens permits this Fall but has had no replies so far.  Are the postings being delivered to Nathan Kidd or not?  As you know hikes/climbs need to be planned well in advance.   Please let us know whether other climb clubs can rely on Purmit.com to inform of available climb dates or not.  Regards, BN  bnelson@pacificomm.net or  SAC@santiamalpineclub.org

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Bill Nelson we'll look into it to see if there are any issues. It's possible nobody is looking to exchange permits. Due to the population growth in Washington and Oregon it's becoming increasingly harder to obtain permits for all areas.

Jon,  Thank you.  As I said, the dates that SAC inquired about were all listed in the "permits for sale" area.  Perhaps the owners neglected to remove them after selling them or?  There must be a way to delete posted permits after they are sold, right?  BN

Jon, 

Sorry I guess that I had not previously mentioned that SAC inquired specifically and directly about permits listed in the "permits for sale" area for certain dates in addition to posting a more general "permits wanted" posting.    No response to either.

BN