La Sportiva Trango Prime Boots 44.5 $200

P_Buddy

Purchased these I believe in 2012 and wore them once to find out they were a half size too small.  Instead of returning/re-selling them I gave myself the impression that I would use them again.  Fast forward now and selling them as good as new.  Size 44.5 or US 11.  Original Retail was $410.  Here is a write-up I found online:

This toasty warm technical mixed climbing boot sports an integrated gaiter and a Primaloft® lining. The Trango Prime has a thicker EVA layer underfoot and a more general mountaineering geared Vibram® Impact Brake System™ sole.This gives you more traction and cushion on more variable terrain in the mountains than the Trango Extreme EVO Light. Perfect for terrain that requires longer approaches but still requires an extremely technical mixed climbing boot. IDEAL TERRAIN: technical mixed climbing, ice climbing.

LAST: Trango

UPPER: Water repellant Schoeller®-Keprotech®/ Flex Tec 2/ Water-repellant Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating/ Vibram® rubber rand/ Schoeller®-Dynamic™ gaiter

LINING: Primaloft®/ Waterproof barrier

INSOLE: 9mm insulating Ibi-Thermo

MIDSOLE: 6-7mm TPU/ Dual-density Micropore EVA

SOLE: Vibram® Impact Brake System™

COLOR: Yellow/Black

ForSlae - 1.jpg

ForSlae - 2.jpg

ForSlae - 3.jpg

ForSlae - 4.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply