• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Thomas Lone

Rope team Mt Rainier May 20-27 2018

My climbing partner just cancelled because of a dislocated shoulder injury, and I have already booked my flights to Seattle for 8 days. I am a fairly experienced mountaineer, having done Aconcagua, Elbrus, Mont Blanc and Kilimanjaro in the past (without guide). After this week in Seattle I will fly to Anchorage to attempt Denali.

However, I do not like the idea of doing the glacier travel on Rainier solo, so I would love someone to rope up with. I am a 22 year old Norwegian, and are currently studying for a Master of Science at MIT in Boston. I have all the gear necessary except tent, but I might be able to borrow this in Seattle.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

tlf: 617 710 9297

Facebook: Thomas Lone

Email: thomasel@mit.edu

Climb on!
Thomas

Thomas, you will want to list your dates and intended route if you want to get a partner.

Thank you @Rad, I just though it would be easier for me to join someone else, than for them to join be because I am 1 person only. 

However, I was thinking about the standard route going by the Muir hut. But I am open for anything. I am also flexible on dates as long as it is between 20-27 May!