Rope team Mt Rainier May 20-27 2018

Thomas Lone

My climbing partner just cancelled because of a dislocated shoulder injury, and I have already booked my flights to Seattle for 8 days. I am a fairly experienced mountaineer, having done Aconcagua, Elbrus, Mont Blanc and Kilimanjaro in the past (without guide). After this week in Seattle I will fly to Anchorage to attempt Denali.

However, I do not like the idea of doing the glacier travel on Rainier solo, so I would love someone to rope up with. I am a 22 year old Norwegian, and are currently studying for a Master of Science at MIT in Boston. I have all the gear necessary except tent, but I might be able to borrow this in Seattle.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

tlf: 617 710 9297

Facebook: Thomas Lone

Email: thomasel@mit.edu

Climb on!
Thomas

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you @Rad, I just though it would be easier for me to join someone else, than for them to join be because I am 1 person only. 

However, I was thinking about the standard route going by the Muir hut. But I am open for anything. I am also flexible on dates as long as it is between 20-27 May!