Seattle - Tuesday - Epics fundraiser tickets

Alisse

Hey all!

I bought two tickets for some friends who had already bought theirs so I'm trying to find people to pass these onto.

I paid ~$12.50 with fees per ticket; if i could recuperate that, it would be cool. 

I can transfer the e-ticket via Brown Paper Tickets, so you don't even have to meet me :-) 

(word to the wise: the raffle items are bona fide epic too)
a208b224-04be-430c-adf5-c75f36467688.jpg

I take out the route info, it says cross the heather, the map shows it going to the right. I head off. the entire way, I pass rap slings around blocks and small trees every 30 meters. I know I can bail if I have to. I'm solo, but I got my harness on with 2 screws, some nuts, bail biners, slings, and a couple pitons to hammer in the rock if I get f***ed and have to bail. I guess I was pretty driven, common sense failed me, I pulled through some hard dangerous moves grabbing snow covered edges, tools clipped to my harness, All of a sudden I'm standing on this little 3 inch edge with no hand holds except a flaring shitty undercling. My feet slip. I'm stuck. I can't go anywhere, I search for edges and cracks to get my tool in, to get out of this mess. My feet slip again...
8f0a261a-ecd7-4748-a272-2a11363cc7f3.jpg
CLIMBING EPICS
Stories from the edge of a cliff, to the edge of your couch... 

TUESDAY APRIL 24

This storytelling competition is open to anyone with a five minute story to share on the night’s theme “Climbing Epics.” Come tell a story, or just enjoy the show!

Beer from Georgetown Brewing is provided by the American Alpine Club and wine has been donated by Union Wine Company. All proceeds benefit the Liberty Bell Conservation Initiative.

Tuesday, April 24 / 6:30 - 10:30 PM
Fremont Abbey Arts Center
4272 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic