• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Puma

Fred Beckey

Fred Beckey died October of last year. 

As his biographer, I am researching information from verifiable sources about Mr. Beckey that might have been considered harassing, especially towards women. 

In-depth research and thorough investigation of such behaviour depends on knowing the specifics of where and when such events might have occurred.

I invite users - especially those that have made such references or understand them to be accurate based on personal encounters or as first-hand witnesses - (not innuendo) - to please connect with me to share your story. Please pass on this request to others who might have a narrative of their own to discuss.

Absolute confidentiality and your anonymity, and theirs, is assured. 

Please contact me either through this board's message center, or at: mbondpauli(at)hotmail(dot)com. 
I would appreciate it if no derogatory statements about my request follow this post or be made on this site. 
I invite you to contact me via private email should you have comments or questions.
Thank you.
Megan E. Bond

mbondpauli(at)Hotmail(dot)com.

This is a research request, not an online discussion of the topic. Please reply directly to Megan via PM or private email if you have relevant information to share with her.  

• Like 1