• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Alisse

General partner call - women skiers/climbers

Posted (edited)

I am looking to add to my list of partners for adventures in the mountains! I've realized how different and great it is to get out with other women, so that's who this partner call is for :)

I started sport climbing in 2011, quickly started traditional climbing, and then into some moderate glacier climbs and the volcanoes, some ice climbing, one aid pitch, and this is my third season backcountry skiing. I'm stoked about skiing!!!

The objectives I'm most excited about are...climbing the North Ridge of Baker then skiing the Coleman-Deming, the Mary Green Glacier route on Bonanza, skiing Mount Deception and the surrounding area, exploring more off the Mountain Loop highway, exploring more of the Pickets (Inspiration? Challenger?), more off the Middle Fork, more in the Olympics...

I live in Seattle. I have weekends off work and can usually take random days,  too. I have a car that gets good gas mileage. My route finding skills aren't the best (although I study hard). Send me a message if you are also looking for new partners!!

Alisse

Edited by Alisse