wamest jacket on earth

Peter007

5 hours ago, Peter007 said:

Jason - do you know where I can buy an Icefall parka in M - FF has no one available 

I think they have a large in stock. 

The best idea though is to go to their down town store and see what they got.  at least try them on and talk to the employees there.   Every time I have been in there, the employees are very knowledgeable and will direct you to the jacket you need.   Maybe the icefall is not the best jacket for you and your needs.

Also, not sure what you need a big ass jacket for, but maybe you only need to rent such a jacket?  FF rents big expedition jackets, I think.  worth asking if that is a good option for you.\

On 3/4/2018 at 11:06 AM, olyclimber said:

does anyone know when the  last time Dru actually said or shared something constructive on here?

I do. Mar 2nd 2018, he said: " Never forget the wamest jacket on earth is the one having the most fun ".  Annnnd you're welcome Oly:-)

This is why I miss cc.com.  I need to visit more often.   And to keep it on topic.  I have 20 year old FF down jacket that serves me well to this day.  Winters at my house are windy and cold (-10 with + windchill occasionally)  That jacket was worth every penny