SOLD: Black Diamond Ultralight Red C4, I tent with Vestibule, Gloves

GNARnia

Other tent got stolen, need some cash for new sleeping setup.

40365.jpg
40364.jpg

Red C4 $50

Bootied this from a 5.7, probably the only placement it's ever been in.  Some lobe wear at the extremely cammed position it was in, lobes are basically fresh in the range they should be.  (I usually wouldn't sell bootied gear, but my shit got robbed so there)

40366.jpg
40368.jpg
40367.jpg

Bibler I-Tent with Vestibule $300

Screaming deal for a 4 season tent here, I was trying to sell for $420 earlier.  

I've had this for a while but it's still in great shape, I rarely use it which is why we are parting (4 days a year or so). What's nice about it is it will last about as long as 3 or 4 firstlights, which eventually lose their water repellency, and they have tieouts on the side which greatly increase the living area. 4.15lbs with main body & 2 stakes, 5.75 lbs with the spacious vestibule. The floor is a bit discolored, functions 100%

40369.jpg
40371.jpg

BD Punisher L, Impulse L $20 each

Need some more ice climbing gloves?  Minimal wear, the Punisher is still a little stiff from not being worn and the Impulse has been out 3-4 times maybe?

I'll pay for shipping on everything but the gloves, PayPal preferred, I pretty much always ship day of.

Edited by GNARnia

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic