Belay Ledge Sex

MysticNacho

Tired of hearing about the first solo ascent of some Himalayan giant? Or how Dean Porter shaved 6 seconds off of the Nose? Well grab yer suspenders and listen up! CC.lurker Squid has made the claim for the FAWBLS of the Great Northern Slab at Index. That is, the "First Ascent With Belay Ledge Sex." Everyone remember that belay on the second pitch, the one with 24 bolts? That's just nasty, Squid. But this does usher in a new era! First Ascent with Belay Ledge Sex, First Ascent with Sex on Every Pitch, you get the picture.

While I cannot claim any such feat, please for those of you who surely have such claims, post them here so the rest of us can make sure to stay off that route for all time. Or at least until it rains.

So grab the nearest Belay Betty or if you're a lady, the nearest Belay Bob if you're not and getch yer name in the record books!

snaf.gifsmileysex5.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well grab yer suspenders and listen up! CC.lurker Squid has made the claim for the FAWBLS of the Great Northern Slab at Index. That is, the "First Ascent With Belay Ledge Sex."

Shouldn't that be FSAWBHS (first solo ascent while blowing himself senseless)?

I don't know how to explain this to you youngsters, but...you know how when you scramble up some scruffy bluff backside of the Enchantments, thinking you're on a pioneering adventure, only to find a rusty pin on the summit and a cluster of stashed Pete Doorish water bottles in the descent drainage? Well, I'm sorry to tell you that wild men like Tommy (out of Ellensburg) have left their pecker tracks all over your favorite belay ledges. It's all been done. Just ask your girlfriend. I personally added 11-1/2 inches to the summit of Liberty Bell when my busty companion decided to gift me with an adulatory hummer.

the Northwest's own North Carolina...oink, oink

I thought that was Concrete, WA.

Concrete and their loggers is why I always pack. Around 1974 I was driving my motorcycle back from Eastern Wash. thru that area. Passed a logging truck cause he was blowing a ton of shit off into my face. Well, as soon as there was a clear spot on the highway he passed again except this time he got in front and slowed down fast so I had to slow momentarily, and then I passed and flipped that fucker off. That extended finger resulted in the race for my life. I had my wife on board so we could go 103 mph exactly and I figure that fucker in the logging truck probably could go 101!!! We had this race for life all the way to Sedro Wooly, that 's where I was able to lose the fucker by ducking into a alley behind some debris and hide out while he actully took a fully loaded logging truck thru some of the town's street looking for us. From that day on I packed a .357mag with 157 gr hp. If I'd of had that gun that day the truck would of had no fucking radiator and I would of had better nerves.

Needless to say I got a hot tongue and cold shoulder from my wife for several days. Even though I expounded on my motorcycle driving skills. evils3d.gif hahaha I never forget that day, but it has not changed my 'tude one bit. Just gave me more determination to be an ass hole.

You could drive 103 down highway 20? You could shoot out a radiator going 103?

**cough**

**cough**

I'll tell you what natcho scared or not scared I can drive scooter real good. Shooting would of been by my passenger, she was scared and shoots a whole lot better than me. PLUS if you doubt my truthfullness ask my friends.