Ice/mixed. 1/26-2/2. Cody, Banff, or Lillooet

ccox42

Anyone interested in climbing ice/mixed in Banff area, Cody, or Lillooet 1/26-2/2? I’m very familiar w/ the Banff area. Less so w/  Cody and Lilloet though I’ve climbed in both areas. I’m hoping to find a partner w/ a fair amount of winter climbing experience and am happy to discuss mine. I’ve got a Tacoma and a truck camper w/ propane heat that i was planning on using to keep the cost down if the forecast isn’t too cold. I’d be leaving from Seattle. Hit me up. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

looking for touringspartners skimounteneering, climbing ice/mixed from early February until April 12th. I am from south of Germany two hours to Berner Oberland and many 4000m summits. Always keen to host you at my place and take you out to Alps.

My dream before going home is doing The Twins at Columbia Icefield in Canada. Season for this objective starts beginning of April. 4 days required, camping because there is no hut. 

Have some years of experience (mounteneering, strong rockclimber, just started ice and mixed (resume) got all gear except Dry rope and have car.

Also open for other suggestions. Right now in Vancouver and from mid February back in Banff.

Shout me a text on that number or call 1(604)3524260

cheers Markus (alias Peterborgi)