Partner for Mont Blanc - Summer 2018

PellucidWombat

I am going to be in Switzerland on a family trip in the summer of 2018, anywhere between mid-July to sometime in August. I am really hoping to be able to climb a little by coming early or staying late. I have always wanted to climb Mont Blanc & the Matterhorn .

Is anyone interested in meeting up there for such a climb? 

For Mont Blanc, I am particularly interested in ascending the Italian Normal Route (II, PD+, cl. 3), although I am open to other suggestions from the French or Italian side.

I currently live in Salt Lake City, so if you're from the PNW and want to escape the weather to southern Utah, or to climb ice around SLC and Ouray, we could always climb together first. Or in the early part of summer I could see myself heading out that way for some climbs.

Edited by PellucidWombat
Typo

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi PellucidWombat, I'll be in France and Switzerland the first 3 weeks of July. I'm looking to climb July 9-18th and definitely interested in doing Mont Blanc. I live about an hour outside of Seattle in Bremerton and could meet up to do some climbing prior to July. 

Shoot me an email and we can start to workout details if you're still looking for partners. david.failla.ii at gmail

-David