More important than "State of" thingdeal

allison

I am proud to report that I, along with partner Muffy the Wanker Sprayer, have successfully quit smoking. While this is not the first time for either of us, hopefully it will be the last.

I wish I were full of witticisms about this sitchmo, but lacking that, I must say that I am at once relieved to be free of this burden, and thankful for the support of my former enemy (??) Muffy. Here's to you! bigdrink.gif

Having said that, I still think the non-smoking bars in Seattle blow goats....except maybe the Latona. hahaha.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We do have a celebratory pillow fight scheduled for the summer, but even our respective SOs will not be invited.

It's actually not going to be a pillow fight, I'm going to teach Muffy the fine art of Backcountry Mud Wrestling, time and location undisclosed.

And yes, it is harder to quit smoking than pretty much anything else I can think of. Geek_em8.gif

We do have a celebratory pillow fight scheduled for the summer, but even our respective SOs will not be invited.

It's actually not going to be a pillow fight, I'm going to tech Muffy the fine art of Backcountry Mud Wrestling, time and location undisclosed.

And yes, it is harder to quit smoking than pretty much anything else I can think of. Geek_em8.gif

bring protection

Off, my ex is/was an alcoholic of the worst kind...totally hit bottom. She's been happily clean and sober for 6 years now, found God and all that shit. But, she tries and tries to give up the smokes and can't.. She says that giving up cigarettes is much harder than giving up booze.

"if you start

you better think about it

and when you quit

you got to smoke cigarettes"

"no longer born to lose

put away my party shoes

missin' the alcohol

without tonic & gin

without two Vicodin

nothin' seems much fun

anymore to me"

It's actually not going to be a pillow fight, I'm going to teach Muffy the fine art of Backcountry Mud Wrestling, time and location undisclosed.

yes I will be taking my first multi day backpacking trip with allison this summer< NO BOYS ALLOWD tongue.gif

I think quiting smoking has been the hardest for me becuase it is the last. I don't do drugs, I rearly drink, idon't use caffien. I am now despite an occasional drink totaly and completely clean for the first time since I was 11 years old.

I think quiting smoking has been the hardest for me becuase it is the last. I don't do drugs, I rearly drink, idon't use caffien. I am now despite an occasional drink totaly and completely clean for the first time since I was 11 years old.

STRAIGHT EDGE

I am not addicted to caffiene. i drank a herbal tea this morning. the facvt ive had 2 cups of coffee since then is totally my own choice hellno3d.gif

i disd go without coffee for a week recently... but what is my real reason to quit? its not like i have insomnia or the shakes or anything.