• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
olyclimber

best content Help identifying the best content on CC.com

Thanks to a few of you I've identified ~250 first ascents and tagged them and ~50 "best of cc.com" posts or TRs.

But mostly I've done that work :ass:

Its unlikely that people will comb through the 250 or so FAs and figure out if theirs is included, but if you do know a classic post or TR that should be memorialized in the "best of" then do let me know!  This will make it easier to find in the future and share with your great grand children.

On 12/6/2017 at 11:15 PM, olyclimber said:

Wow, stop the chestbeating brah! We get it! You climb!

:brew::pagetop::yoda:

no chestbeating.  I'm a humble wanna-be climber, weekend warrior.  I do enjoy writing narratives for trips and am proud of a few.  i'm confident you guys will improve/restore a lot of the indexing and search capabilities.  The new site really is a beauty to behold

• Thanks 1

BTW, I added a tag cloud to the lower right, so you can see what tags are there and explore by clicking on them....

Posted (edited)

I'd love to see Tyler Adams or one of his avatars like Corduroy Boy be immortalized here

RIP good buddy

Edited by layton

Rock on!

yeah maybe something to eulogize those from the board that have passed?

That is a good one @Bronco !   I had already tagged it though....see the "Best of CC.com" tag and "FA" tag here?  Thats what it looks like.   Thank you!

jberg.thumb.jpeg.503b2521b3b3b6eff74aeb20ef0862f2.jpeg