Elbow/finger/shoulder training beta

If you haven't yet checked out the Training Beta podcast I would recommend taking a gander at the various episode topics. I listened to all of the ones with PT Esther Smith after tweaking a finger this summer. There are some free videos linked on the Training Beta website with exercises and she discusses a specific finger protocol for injured fingers in the episodes. I've been following the finger protocol and it has been working great so far. I was also using her exercises to try address what I thought was elbow tendonitis but eventually resolved to medial nerve irritation stemming from the shoulder. A friend showed me Dave McLeod's book where he recommends a "shoulder slide" exercise with your back to a wall for shoulder antagonists which resolved 90% of my shoulder and elbow issues almost overnight. Both these rehab regimens have been so effective for me I felt like I should share them with people here... hopefully someone can benefit.

• Thanks 1