PM's aren't private

Scott_J

I just found out today that our PM's that we send to each other are read by someone or others in the "upper" crust of CC. What a pile of horse shit this is. What are you guys a bunch of fucking dinks or what? I hope you read my PM's today. The second on will tell you what to do. smileysex5.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are two kinds of people in the world

some when they walk by a window avert there eyes out of respect realizing the shade was left open for the light

others gape in the window figuring that they curtin is open they have every right.

I think the kind of person you are depends on the amount of respect you have for yourself.

some when they walk by a window avert there eyes out of respect realizing the shade was left open for the light

others gape in the window figuring that they curtin is open they have every right.

I think the kind of person you are depends on the amount of respect you have for yourself.

Uh, Muffy, does a hot chic live in that apartment?

Muffy, the third kind uses the reflection in the window to adjust their hair and admire themselves.

Muffy, the third kind uses the reflection in the window to adjust their hair and admire themselves.

I forgot about the completely self involved ones grin.gif

I just found out today that our PM's that we send to each other are read by someone or others in the "upper" crust of CC. What a pile of horse shit this is. What are you guys a bunch of fucking dinks or what? I hope you read my PM's today. The second on will tell you what to do. smileysex5.gif

Hey Sisu check out this thread. http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB24&Number=130909&Main=130909#Post130909

If you guys want to accuse us of reading PMs that cool, I don't really give a shit what you think, fact is I don't nor really care to.

You guys sure didn't mind when you came crying because your inboxes or profiles were broken.