viewing recent posts/threads

gregm

i miss the old way of viewing recent threads. remember when you could choose last 40 threads, or last 25 spray-free? and the old way would show you the recent threads versus the new way shows you recent posts, such that if there's one thread that gets a lot of replies it pushes the others out of view. you can still view recent threads but only in a forum by forum sort of way. i think it would be good if you had a quick way to scan recent threads without just seeing how everyone is replying to the current hot spray topic. it also gets confusing when people change a topic title and you get sucked into some political thread you've already decided to ignore. aside from giving me personally an easier way to scan for interesting stuff after i've been away getting work done, it might keep discussion more spread out to a variety of topics, and interesting topics that don't get a lot of replies wouldn't be overlooked.

just a suggestion of course, no need to call the fire dept.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic