State of the Nation Address

allthumbs

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

politics is moon.gif

but that said, have you noticed how the euro (and CDN $$ too but not much) is climbing against the dollar, american unemployment and debt are skyrocketing, gold is rising etc. and no one has caught osama or mullah omar yet? and what about north korea? are they still on the axis of evil or did they get sent down to the minors cause they have nukes but no oil.

Dru, fuck Korea. They're all about threats for economic gain. They may be insane, but they're not stupid. The last thing they want is nukes in Japan, and Bush will put them there if they don't shut their fucking pie holes. And dat's dat! smirk.gif

I think N Korea's response shows you the danger of our "preemptive attack" doctrine. It's like asking for unconditional surrender. N Korea's got nothing to lose. They know that they're next on the list after we clean up from our session on Iraq so they might as well provocate now and try to get something for it. Which they did.

And I'm sick of angry, know-it-all conservatives who get pissed and angry whenever someone proves them wrong.

or morons who cannot read what the type and then refuse to listen to another perspective, cause they are right. and these same people also have to use abusive tactics in all forms on communication.

wtf???

DFA - I hate your liberal ass. Fuck off, you pantywaste.

Greg, why are you so mean? confused.gif

I was just told that I have lots of fire in my starsigns, so chalk it up to that. Otherwise, I'm sick of whiny, uppity liberals.

But Greg, you fucking idiot, Trask was the one who was being uppity and whining about Dems not applauding the president, and then you started whining along with him. What's up with that? Or are whiny, uppity conservatives somehow different? cantfocus.gif

And I'm sick of angry, know-it-all conservatives who get pissed and angry whenever someone proves them wrong.

Hey, fucko. DFA didn't prove me wrong, he just gave a different opinion. Go back to the hole you've been hiding, you fucking punk.

Oh, my bad again, I didn't realize different opinions warrented "DFA - I hate your liberal ass. Fuck off, you pantywaste." Silly me.

politics is moon.gif

but that said, have you noticed how the euro (and CDN $$ too but not much) is climbing against the dollar, american unemployment and debt are skyrocketing, gold is rising etc. and no one has caught osama or mullah omar yet? and what about north korea? are they still on the axis of evil or did they get sent down to the minors cause they have nukes but no oil.

The US policy vis a vis Korea is to invade Iraq.