Climbing partners In Need! Cascades and Mt Olympus

joshinoly21

I'm interested in doing some more serious climbs this season. So far I've solo climbed Hood, Adams, and Shasta. I'm wanting to do something more technical now, Like Olympus and Rainier. I'd Like to do Adams again this next week Maybe friday and saturday, just to get the legs warmed up! Hope to hear from you soon!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey josh, i am fairly new to the area and would love to partner up on some bigger climbs. solo adventures so far - adams, pugh, daniel, stuart, south brother, and 14ers in CO / CA. I am free for Friday nite > Sat > Sun climbs. Looking at Entiat, N Cascades and Olympics, esp. Fernow, Glacier and Constance. Cheers.

Hi Josh, this season my goals are Bucker, Sloan Peak, Rainier via Kautz, and Rainier via Emmons, but also down for smaller climbs in-between. Experience wise I've done all of the Washington volcanoes a couple times, Stuart, Hood a few times, Shuksan, and a bunch of misc smaller climbs. Next year looking at Fernow, Bonanza, and Goode. Got a couple partners already but wouldn't mind some extra company. PM if interested

Nick