Weekday Trad Missions

deeds

Looking for experienced climber who is interested in safely and efficiently climbing moderates to mid-5.10. My longtime climbing partners can only climb weekends and evenings, but I often have stretches of weekdays free. I'm in Seattle and looking to get out to Leavenworth, Index, Vantage and North Cascades. Interested in getting lots of pitches in rather than doing 100' of max effort due to old joints. I've climbed for 35 years and done a lot of routes in Yosemite and Cascades.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work three 12-hr. shifts a week in Bellingham and usually prefer to climb weekdays to avoid the crowds. I have a 2- and 4-year old at home and so I'm limited as far as availability, but I will probably be getting out about once per week at least to Index this summer/fall. Also focused on WA Pass area this season. Been climbing 13 years, solid on mid-5.10. Looking for more long-term partners.

-Alex

alexkowalcyk24(at)gmail(dot)com

2-five-3-224-22-one-5

I drive a school bus in Leavenworth, so have a time window from 0830 - 1430 on midweek days. I do have partners, but am always open to more. I'd have to limit myself to Leavenworth area, and stay close to the road to make my afternoon drive, but I have done climbs as big as Condorphamine within that time window...

crippled-up-old-fart been climbing 47 years, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Oregon, California, Nevada, Washington, Alaska, Canada, Argentina; can still grovel up the occasional 5.10...

this summer I will be out of the area from mid-June to late August... honeymooning again (we make it a regular practice), this time to Scotland and the Dolomites...

-Haireball

Edited by montypiton

• 2 weeks later...

Deeds,

It sounds like you've already got a group together, but if you are interested in one more I've been out to leavenworth a few times this year and am looking to climb/lead some multipitch routes. Particularly interested in alpine climbing - Liberty Bell, Vesper Peak, South Early Winter Spire, stuff like that. Please shoot me a message if you have room for one more.

Also, I own a full trad rack, rope, and alpine setup.

-Thomas

• 1 month later...