Marmot Limelight 2p Tent + Jackets

CapitalNathan

Marmot Limelight 2 person Tent w/ footprint $150

This is a killer tent if you just want one thing for car camping and backpacking. Tons of elbow room, comes with a footprint and not super heavy. Brand new with tags, pitched it in the living room and noticed that there weren't any stakes. I have some old MSR stakes laying around that will toss in. I would be happy to keep this tent but I won it in a raffle and just don't need another.

More info here

https://www.rei.com/product/895809/marmot-limelight-2p-tent-with-footprint

OR Winter Deadpoint Jacket - mens small - $40

Nice flannel lined canvas jacket. Wore it around town a couple times, no real wear to note. Like most of OR's casual pieces this guy runs a little big. I'm 5'10 165 lbs and this is a nice trim fit on me.

REI Rhyolite rain jacket - mens medium - $80

Nice lightweight eVent shell. Super breathable and packs small. There is one little pinhole nick in the fabric on the lower back. I can snap a photo if you would like.

Showers Pass Elite cycling rain shell - men's medium - $60

Killer rainjacket for PNW biking. Huge back vent, pit zips and sleeve openings for maximum airflow. This is the previous generation of the Elite jacket.

Photos available here

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic