Proof that REI is out of touch.

JoshK

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think I am going to splurge and get me a pair of those ear muffs. I definitely do not want my hair messed up, when I am heading to the outdoors, what would people think... AARRRGGHH

"180S Ear Warmer

With a patented design that wraps securely around the back of your head, this fleece ear warmer offers warmth without messing up your hair"

Actually, I think I am going to splurge and get me a pair of those ear muffs. I definitely do not want my hair messed up, when I am heading to the outdoors, what would people think... AARRRGGHH

"180S Ear Warmer

With a patented design that wraps securely around the back of your head, this fleece ear warmer offers warmth without messing up your hair"

Cut that hair of yours and you could make your own!!! smile.gif

It's kinda like Metallica doing sing-alongs at their concerts now.

What the hell is up with that? I have not supported them since the Justice album. the last of their great shows.

Went to a sold out Nile, Napalm Death, Dark Tranquility show last night. Now there are some bands that will never sell out like Metallica.