Arc'Teryx Alpha Comp jacket, brand new, med, $200

Doug_Hutchinson

Arc'Teryx Alpha Comp jacket, medium, macaw. Bought at the sample sale, never used. Still has tag. Fantastic hybrid jacket (Goretex where you need it stretch soft shell where you don't) for climbing and backcountry skiing. I like it so much, I had to buy a backup (this one) but I have way too many shells now, so selling.

I work in downtown Seattle and live on Beacon Hill so can meet in either location.

Please reply to Craig's List ad: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/6043465261.html

More info: The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha Comp Hoody is a hybrid jacket for weather protection and warmth while ice and alpine climbing. The Alpha Comp is versatile, using dual construction of fabrics to provide weather protection at the hood, shoulders, forearms, and hem with stretch through the core and underarms. The Fortius 1.0 fabric is stretchy and helps regulate heat. The trim fit falls to the hip, staying out of the way of climbing gear so you can focus on the next movement instead of adjusting your jacket. The hand pockets are lifted and won't get in the way of your harness, even if you have a snack tucked inside. Complete with a durable water repellent finish, the jacket takes on the weather without sacrificing movement or temperature.

Pictured here:

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Arcteryx-Men-s-Alpha-Comp-Hoody_10251190_10208_10000001_-1_

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic