Littlewet Conditions?

Necronomicon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are talking about Gib wall-

I dont remember the town name but it's in the book and on a map. I know the town before Gib wall has no room and board. You'd have to camp below the wall which is common or drive out an hour to get a room.

Town closest to Gib is Canal Flats, just south of Radium, North of Cranbrook.

ya its 3 hrs from canmore which is too far for the 1piece suit crowd to go. cranbrook area locals are the dominant canuck species.

less wardens the better is a 1 pitch wi4 in the next valley south of gib wal. like i said it has free hotsprings nearby for apres climb. the only freee hotsprings in the columbia trench. woohoo! bigdrink.giflaugh.gif

What book?

Ack! Blasphemer! How can any self-respecting ice climber not know what book?!?! confused.gifsmile.gif

I climbed Gib Wall with Gene Pires a few years back, it was really fun! Not as hard as Weeping Wall, but a really nice 4. We went back to Golden that night, stayed at the hostel, climbed Guiness Gully next morning.

I think the Capt Caveman climbed Gib Wall with Beckey a few seasons ago, if I recall?

Cheers, Alex