festivus in february

ivan

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spray's been a bit deficient these past few years, thought i'd see what i could do to bring it back :)

feel free to make a contribution, eh? what pisses you off these days? - here's one for me at this exact moment:

contact dermatitis from fuck-knows what, though apparently for months now i keep messing with it

MY condition is :[] pedius croucho fungo-meat yeastus :yoda:

Not you mommas old scowl text yeast inflection from Kanzues no moe? This also will NOT HELP :brew: your derma-brewbear-skin problem. You have rode yourself hard, f®iend, and put away wet. IOW your crust is showing it's barnacle sailor. :whistle: It's also your body sending you the scarlet letter for all the shat you have put it through. Resistance is lacking in the immune department. The reaper is here to collect what is due. There are consequences: eruptions, boils, blisters, foul slimy slippery smell, crusty carbuncles, rash even. sickie Ha Ha How do I know? :pagetop: Forget the creams, lotions, salves, whatever. They won't work in the long term as long as you keep doing what you've been doing for sooo long. Forget about it. Tomorrow won't be better, it's more of the same and worse. Ha Ha Ha :crazy: P.S. Thanks for the bone. :cry:

Edited by Lucky Larry