Central WA Partners

carazco

I have relocated to Leavenworth, WA just over a year ago & would like to meet more people to climb with (including but not limited to; ice, rock, alpine, BC skiing, mt biking, trail running etc..) I have been climbing for over 15 years, consistently onsight easy 11's, can lead WI III off the couch & have the lungs of a sherpa. However, I don't necessarily need to go full bore all the time. Just looking for people of all abilities levels to get out with. Must have a sense of humor & enjoy pushing your abilities. Some of my highlights to my climbing "career" include; Ham & Eggs on Mooses Tooth, The Nose, Direct Beckey (elephants perch), Time Wave Zero (El Portreo), and more locally Liberty Ridge. I especially love climbing around the world & my most recent trip was to Laos. If this sounds like your style, I would be really appreciative to meet up and climb!

Thank you.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're also the teaching type and wouldn't mind helping a fellow climber learn how to lead trad, I'd love to climb with you! I've some mountaineering experience, limited ice climbing experience and have recently started leading on bolts, so I'm definitely not at your level yet. Absolutely want to push my limits. Let me know if you want to climb sometime.

• 3 weeks later...