CHEAP: hybrid axe, helmet, smart belay, tool leash

chrisc88

I've got a few pieces of gear I have picked up over the last year and that looking to get placed in a new home. I am not super motivated to get rid of them, so they are all only for pickup in downtown Seattle (98101).

CAMP Alpina Ice Axe (57cm) $90 - Awesome T rated axe, used a few times. Some surface scratches from use but nothing that would compromise the integrity of the axe at all.

Petzl Meteor Helmet (blue) $30 - Used a few times, still in great condition and will keep your dome safe! The helmet doesn't fit my head very well for some reason so I ended up going with a BD.

Mammut Smart Alpine Belay $30 - Used once, almost brand new condition.

Grivel Spring Leash (double w/ lockers) $30 - Never used. A friend brought them on accident and gave them to me while on an expedition because he didn't want to carry them anymore (lol). I tend to death-grip my tools so these never got any use.

As I said, I am not super motivated to get rid of any of these, so they are only available for pickup in downtown Seattle. I will not ship them

Edited by chrisc88

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic