Denali 2017

Anthony28

Howdy,

I'm a 22 year old former WSU student living in Olympia. I'm in the early stages of looking for partners for a 2017 Denali trip. I was on the west buttress this past summer with a team I met on cascade climbers. We had a great time and I'm really looking forward to getting back!

Ideally my partners will have unguided experience on Rainier and the ability to move for long periods of time. I'm looking to assemble a very strong, fit team. Most importantly, however, I'm looking for a team that can have a good time together for over 3 weeks on the mountain!

If you're interested please feel free to PM, email, or text me. Let's grab a beer and get out there!

anthonyawhite28@gmail.com

425-327-6026

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, by chance I saw this pot, I am in similar situation, planning for this year and looking for partner, I had plans done, all the gear and equipment but not finding the right partner. I have altitude experience (Aconcagua and Korgeneskaya 7100m), Mt Rainier, submitted once per year here, five times now, different routes including Liberty and one in winter.... I would be interested; my window is after 27th May. Would be good to meet, but if decided it needs to be the soonest and confirm compatibility, key for me for expeditions. My phone 425 two one three 7114. Thanks

Hey nice to hear from you guys. I still have no set plans for Denali so we still have a lot of options, but we need to move fast in order to get permits and logistics set. Lets get the three of us together this weekend for a beer or coffee and talk about potential plans and goals. Where are you guys located?