Self destructing boots!

tbunch

I pulled my Asolo AFS 103's off the shelf, doing a gear check for the upcoming season like we do, and, well, just look at them.

[img:center]http://people.omnigroup.com/tom/images/BootsForSale.jpg[/img]

I can't believe it! They're barely even 25 years old! Do you think Dave Page can do anything? Would you like to buy them, cheap?

Ok, I guess it's time to check out that new Gear Deals section we have. I think I'm looking for a good boot for slogging up volcanoes that can make the crossover to moderate ice if you'd care to nominate one.

Edited by tbunch

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thanks for the offer but that would require painful surgery!

My current plan is to go out and win the lottery, then buy some La Sportiva Nepal EVO GTXs. The 103s are in the trash. If anyone wants to dumpster dive I'll give you the address.

What size boot do you wear? I will happily hook you up with a free pair of plastics, if they are your size.

Men's 12.5/46. I'm waffling a little bit about where I want to fall on the comfortable for approach/skiable/technical climbing spectrum. My life would need some major reconstruction before I'm doing anything very technical in them.