FS: Cilo Gear 60L Worksack

tthirloway

Hi there,

For sale is a Cilogear 60L worksack. It's about 8 years old now, but I really haven't used it all that much (fewer than 10 trips) so it's still in very good condition. There are some scuffs on the bottom and one hole in the red fabric on the front side next to one of the strap attachment points (pictured). It's also missing one of the buckles on the hip belt. Otherwise it's good.

There was a factory recall on these packs a few years ago to get the riser straps properly sewed to the shoulder straps. I took it into Rainy Pass Repair and had the work done to the manufacturer's specifications and at their expense.

Included are all of the straps that came with the pack, the floating lid and I added two gear loops to the hip belt (easily removed).

I'm asking $120. They retail for $310, so if you're willing to do a small patch job on the front it's a pretty good deal for a pack with a lot of life left.

Email me if you have any questions, want to see more pictures, take a look at the pack or make an offer. I'm in the Seattle area and have lots of free time, so I prefer to meet in person. I'm also driving up to Bellingham on Friday and can potentially meet there. My email address is tthirloway at gmail dot com

Thanks for looking,

Tyler

showphoto.php?photo=113799&title=back&cat=516

http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showphoto.php?photo=113797&title=front&cat=516

http://cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showphoto.php?photo=113798&title=hole&cat=516

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic