Naked Lady Playing Cards

Eric T

Here's some real SPRAY!!!!!!! BIOTCHESSSS

An observation, then a few questions. I keep finding Naked Lady Playing Cards in the summit registers. First I'm solo up on Sinister and find the 7 of clubs. Then I'm solo on Luna and I find the Ace of hearts. What's an Alpinist to do alone in very remote places with naked lady playing cards??? I didn't want them to get lost so I pasted them in for you....

Someone may need to take some hand sanitizer to Luna summit, just saying.

Who is leaving the cards? Is there some kind of 52 card summit club that I don't know about? It has to be way cooler than that Bulger club, can you imagine what a total sausage fest that Bulger christmas party is? That's why I'll never be a Bulger, first you have to snow hike and then attend an all male christmas party. They should call themselves the Vienna Climbing Club. NO NUTS, NO GLORY.

I'd much rather attend The Cascade Country Club's Annual Climbing Pros and Tennis Hos Gala.

Sinsiter Summit

DSC02405.JPG

Luna Sunmmit

DSC09604.JPG

It's funny because I know just about everyone who signed both logs. Look at the Luna Page, I've known Coglus for 20 years, I climb with Tom (Touch Down) Danze. Can you imagine how fun it would have been to run into that NOCA patrol of Thompson and McKay? At least they didn't destroy the vitally important and culturally significant playing card. Wow, there's something the Park did right.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sort of surprised that it has taken this long for the cards to come up in a thread. They have been sprouting up for the last 5-10 years it seems.

Eric, do you have any theories about who these undersexed alpinists are? I never remember names from one register to the next to look for patterns.

It's a true Cascade mystery, albeit a fun one. I hope it's a Lady climber leaving them. Ha

Way better than a hulk superball even if the climbing isn't as good...

Where else have you seen them? Who do you think it is?

Edited by Eric T

2 of spades on index middle summit

queen of hearts on the north peak of index

knave of diamonds on the main summit

j'berg should be something truly scandalous - i'm thinking ace of spades :)

nearly pitched off the crux of dark shadows at redrocks my last trip, pulling up to see a typical vegas street-card crammed into the fistcrack in my face :P

Steph has tied in with the Dogs on occasion but I wouldn't want to give the impression that she is in any way closely linked to our

I forget which summit it was on... maybe W Craggy, maybe Greenwood, but I found one of these cards in the register and thought I'd play a trick on my son (he's 14 now, 12 or 13 then). I left the card in the register and took out everything else. I said "hey, what's that in there. He pulled out the card, looked, and turned beet red"