While climbing do you often feel irritable, moody, or wracked with pain and uncomfortable pressure in your crotch and lower..
Five years ago, the future of Washington’s premiere crag was in doubt. Long owned by a private citizen, the heart..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Mt Hood - Cathedral Ridge 04/18/2021 April 22, 2021Trip: Mt Hood - Cathedral Ridge Trip Date: 04/18/2021 Trip Report: Finally got a nice window to shoot for this route on 04/18/2021, just as cool as I anticipated! Good icy conditions, more "climbing" than expected. Nice campsite at 8050'. Full trip report and lots of route info: http://gethighonaltitude.com/2021/04/22/mt-hood-cathedral-ridge/ Gear Notes: 2x short screws, 2x […]
- [TR] Mt. Shasta - Cascade Gulch 04/18/2021 April 20, 2021Trip: Mt. Shasta - Cascade Gulch Trip Date: 04/18/2021 Trip Report: Cascade Gulch April 17th - April 18th, 2021: Checking into the local forecast centers the night before this climb I read “If you plan to climb Mt. Shasta, now is the time”. Snowfall had been light and winds heavy throughout the Winter. The Mt. […]
- [TR] Mt Hood - Cathedral Ramp - FA 04/17/2021 April 18, 2021Trip: Mt Hood - Cathedral Ramp - FA Trip Date: 04/17/2021 Trip Report: Today a group of us (@Nolan E Arson, @ktarry, @The Real Nick Sweeney) did what we believe is the first ascent of Cathedral Ramp off of the Eliot glacier. Of course I’m half-expecting someone to show up and post photos of a […]
- [TR] Wyeast (Mt. Hood) - Linkup 04/11/2021 April 12, 2021Trip: Wyeast (Mt. Hood) - Linkup Trip Date: 04/11/2021 Trip Report: Hood Headwalls: For a long time I've been thinking about linking a route on each of Wy'east's 6 headwalls in a day. Black Spider, North Face, Eliot Headwall, Sandy Headwall, Reid Headwall and DKH. I gave it a shot today and got 5/6. I […]
- [TR] Broken Top - Full Richardson 04/05/2021 April 6, 2021Trip: Broken Top - Full Richardson Trip Date: 04/05/2021 Trip Report: Yesterday my partner Artem and I got up close and personal with the slog to climb ratio in the Three Sisters. Spoiler alert: it was worth it. I’d soloed the North Buttress of Broken Top the week before and had seen the Full Richardson […]