While climbing do you often feel irritable, moody, or wracked with pain and uncomfortable pressure in your crotch and lower..
Five years ago, the future of Washington’s premiere crag was in doubt. Long owned by a private citizen, the heart..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] North Sister - NW Ridge 09/23/2018 September 25, 2018Trip: North Sister - NW Ridge Trip Date: 09/23/2018 Trip Report: Friends. This is my first non-trivial mountain (well, there was Hodge Crest, but that was unnecessarily complicated). I'm rather hyperbole averse, but I still feel good about calling this a harrowing climb. Sorry it's so long, I can't help myself. Not sorry. I disliked […]
- Reporting Tool for Dangerous Fixed Hardware and Loose Rock at Smith September 25, 2018https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uneiXwidv-11EPqK1d-FZ7KJGV-NAf0O4VA4ZOt9i5k/edit?usp=sharingThis is an effort to create a tool where folks can submit observations of dangerous conditions in the park to a centralized database that others who mitigate said conditions can monitor and use to better direct their efforts. Simply put, if you see sketchy hardware in the park or a loose block on a high […]
- [TR] Mt. Rainier National Park - Running the Wonderland Trail 09/08/2018 September 25, 2018Trip: Mt. Rainier National Park - Running the Wonderland Trail Trip Date: 09/08/2018 Trip Report: Hey everyone - I know it isn't climbing, but I recently completed a run of the Wonderland Trail around Mt. Rainier and thought I'd share. I started my run on Saturday, September 8 at 8:45AM and finished just over 29 […]
- [TR] Northern Chiwaukum Range - Chiwaukum Brush Battle 09/23/2018 September 24, 2018Trip: Northern Chiwaukum Range - Chiwaukum Brush Battle Trip Date: 09/23/2018 Trip Report: After plans changed last minute, I had to search for a solo trip idea for Sunday. I really didn't feel like driving super far but weather looked suspect on the west side of the Cascades once again, so I figured the Chiwaukum […]
- [TR] [TR]Mount Pugh - Standard scramble route 09/19/2018 September 20, 2018Trip: [TR]Mount Pugh - Standard scramble route Trip Date: 09/19/2018 Trip Report: I went up Mt Pugh for the first time on Wednesday the 19th. Heavy fog and mist....I ended up not going all the way to the summit and turned back at the Stujack pass sign due to the fact that there was no […]