Extended periods of climbing or long alpine adventures have a way of simultaneously being both beneficial for the body and..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- Mt Baker, Roosevelt Glacier August 12, 2020Has anybody climbed the Roosevelt Glacier on Mount Baker? A friend posted a photo of it recently and it looks really cool, kind of like the Adams Glacier. I have not been able to find any trip reports for it. Looking at a map it appears that you could approach it as per NR, but […]
- [TR] Constance - South Chute 08/10/2020 August 12, 2020Trip: Constance - South Chute Trip Date: 08/10/2020 Trip Report: With a weird forecast this week my son and I decided to convert our planned five-day trip to the North Cascades to a more modest 2-3 day summit of Constance. We headed over to the peninsula moderately early Sunday morning, arriving at a full road-end […]
- [TR] Stuart Range Traverse - Stuart to Dtail 08/10/2020 August 11, 2020Trip: Stuart Range Traverse - SRT Trip Date: 08/10/2020 Trip Report: Should maybe be titled Stuart Range Traverse* because there's always some disclaimer in there, good style is just about doing it with as few asterisks as possible. My main asterisk is I didn't actually summit Sherpa. I'm also no Peter Croft, but based off […]
- [TR] Mt Shuksan - Fisher Chimneys 08/09/2020 August 11, 2020Trip: Mt Shuksan - Fisher Chimneys Trip Date: 08/09/2020 Trip Report: On Sunday my friend and I attempted a car to car climb of the Fisher Chimneys, so here's a quick conditions update. The road was gated at the Chain Lakes trail head, about 0.35 miles before the Lake Ann trail head, although I believe […]
- [TR] Johannesburg - 1957 NE Rib 08/01/2020 August 10, 2020Trip: Johannesburg - 1957 NE Rib Trip Date: 08/01/2020 Trip Report: Here is my report with photos for the mighty Johannesburg: Spokalpine Amazingly, we shared the face with Karsten and Matt (Karsten posted a trip report on CC right after their climb) but used different starts. As a result, we never even saw each other […]