Extended periods of climbing or long alpine adventures have a way of simultaneously being both beneficial for the body and..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Mt. Rainier - Kautz Glacier 07/13/2018 July 18, 2018Trip: Mt. Rainier - Kautz Glacier Trip Date: 07/13/2018 Trip Report: I met up with two fellow CC'ers at Paradise on Friday morning for an attempt at the Kautz. It was going to be a busy weekend on the mountain which was evident by the line of climbers waiting for the guide house to open […]
- [TR] Enchantments - 7 Bulgers in a day 07/14/2018 July 17, 2018Trip: Enchantments - 7 Bulgers in a day Trip Date: 07/14/2018 Trip Report: Since moving to Seattle last September I haven't yet visited the Enchantments (except N Ridge Stuart), and I had just one day off this past weekend so I figured I should whip up something unreasonable. My initial plan was to thru-hike the […]
- [TR] Central Cascades - NW Butress Sloan Peak FA 09/23/2000 July 16, 2018Trip: Central Cascades - NW Butress Sloan Peak FA Trip Date: 09/23/2000 Trip Report: Never did a trip report the mark b and myselfs first ascent of the NW Butress of Sloan peak, so I will do a short one now. Late September 2000 we started up the left side of the broad west face, […]
- [TR] MT Rainier - Edmunds Headwall 07/13/2018 July 16, 2018Trip: MT Rainier - Edmunds Headwall Trip Date: 07/13/2018 Trip Report: Two of us did the Edmunds Headwall on Friday. We started @Mowich Lake late Weds, bivy'd near Echo Rock. Lost our elevation dropping down from Ptarmigan Ridge to the N. Mowich Glacier (which was in good shape and easily navigable) and headed up toward […]
- [TR] Ragged Ridge - Mesahchie, Kimtah, Cosho....south side 07/06/2018 July 16, 2018Trip: Ragged Ridge - Mesahchie, Kimtah, Cosho....south side Trip Date: 07/06/2018 Trip Report: The yin and yang of the North Cascades in one trip, a collection of experiences that seems much longer than could fit in three days...... A classic trail to an impressive pass, followed by a footsore traverse to a first camp with […]