Five years ago, the future of Washington’s premiere crag was in doubt. Long owned by a private citizen, the heart..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Colchuck Peak - Colchuck Glacier 06/17/2018 June 18, 2018Trip: Colchuck Peak - Colchuck Glacier Trip Date: 06/17/2018 Trip Report: We started at 6:30 AM from Stuart Trail Head and reached to Lake Colchuck at 8 AM and then base of Colchuck Glacier . Snow was hard in the morning so we put the crampons on and started ascending the glacier. There were other […]
- [TR] Curt-Gilbert - Meade Glacier 06/16/2018 June 17, 2018Trip: Curt-Gilbert - Meade Glacier Trip Date: 06/16/2018 Trip Report: Made a quick trip up Curtis Gilbert to ski the Meade Glacier yesterday (6/16/18). Route was fine, but really only skiable from from 7,700 feet to 6,250 - so a long walk for a few turns. It might be a better ski earlier season, but […]
- [TR] Denali - Cassin Ridge (Alaska Grade V, 5.8, AI4, 8,000ft), Alpine Style* 06/09/2018 June 16, 2018Trip: Denali - Cassin Ridge (Alaska Grade V, 5.8, AI4, 8,000ft), Alpine Style* Trip Date: 06/09/2018 Trip Report: Between June 2 and June 11, Priti and I climbed the Cassin Ridge on the South Face of Denali approaching via the NE Fork of the Kahiltna Glacier (the “Valley of Death”), spending 6 days on route […]
- Vesper approach conditions? June 13, 2018Has anyone been near Vesper Peak recently? I'm looking for beta on approach conditions for the north face, especially the ledges to the start of Ragged Edge.
- [TR] Black Peak - NE Ridge 06/02/2018 June 11, 2018Trip: Black Peak - NE Ridge Trip Date: 06/02/2018 Trip Report: Planned on a two day approach instead of a longer one day push. Weather (snow/rain) forecast for Sun 1400, decided for an early Sun and try to beat the clouds on the summit. Left TH at 1300, Sat. Easy enough trail looking down on […]