Five years ago, the future of Washington’s premiere crag was in doubt. Long owned by a private citizen, the heart..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Guye Peak - South Gully 02/20/2020 February 22, 2020Trip: Guye Peak - South Gully Trip Date: 02/20/2020 Trip Report: I climbed the south gully of Guye Peak this thursday, the first half of the route was in good conditions up to a steep rock wall covered with soft snow, I turned to the right out of the gully and climbed straight up in […]
- [TR] Mt Hood - Devil's Kitchen Headwall Variation 0 02/18/2020 February 20, 2020Trip: Mt Hood - Devil's Kitchen Headwall Variation 0 Trip Date: 02/18/2020 Trip Report: Climbed a variation to the left of the regular DKHW left ("Variation 1" in Mullee) route on Monday along with CC members Nolan E Arson and kadyakerbob. I'm quite sure this wasn't a FA as it's an obvious line on a […]
- [TR] Mt Hood - Reid Glacier Headwall 02/12/2020 February 14, 2020Trip: Mt Hood - Reid Glacier Headwall Trip Date: 02/12/2020 Trip Report: Solo'd and went slow, started 2:45, at saddle 5:45, topped out on West Crater 9:45, summit via Old Chute 11 AM. Planned on doing Leuthold but that didn't work out. Would have been nice to have brought another tool but the axe worked […]
- [TR] MT. HOOD - Devils Kitchen Headwall 02/12/2020 February 12, 2020Trip: MT. HOOD - Devils Kitchen Headwall Trip Date: 02/12/2020 Trip Report: I took advantage of this short weather window that we have finally been given and ran up to Hood for a quick session this morning. Overall the snow was much more compact than i would have guessed making for quick progress up to […]
- [TR] Mt. Hood - North Face Right Gully, Reid Headwall, Wy'East, Pearly Gates Enchainment 12/29/2019 December 30, 2019Trip: Mt. Hood - North Face Right Gully, Reid Headwall, Wy'East, Pearly Gates Enchainment Trip Date: 12/29/2019 Trip Report: I'm back in Oregon after my first semester of college in Canada! Over the last few months I have spent too much time ice and mixed climbing, not enough time in the mountains. Since I'm back […]