Five years ago, the future of Washington’s premiere crag was in doubt. Long owned by a private citizen, the heart..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Broken Top - Oh to be young and dumb - Crater 02/16/1985 April 2, 2020Trip: Broken Top - Oh to be young and dumb - Crater Trip Date: 02/16/1985 Trip Report: For fun I thought I would post a trip report that happened 35 years ago. A friend recently sent me scanned versions of his slides so I thought I would post them up with the story. We were […]
- [TR] Mt Rainier - Central Mowich Face (IV, AI2, 60 degrees) 07/13/2019 April 1, 2020Trip: Mt Rainier - Central Mowich Face (IV, AI2, 60 degrees) Trip Date: 07/13/2019 Trip Report: @nkimmes and I climbed the Central Mowich Face on Rainier July 13 - 14, 2019. We left the skis at home for once and sent it in a two day push from Mowich Lake to White River. Approach from […]
- [TR] Cabinet Mountains - Multiple 03/21/2020 March 25, 2020Trip: Cabinet Mountains - Multiple Trip Date: 03/21/2020 Trip Report: I just wanted to share some photos and descriptions from the last couple ice seasons in the Cabinet Mountains. Anyone who got the 2019 AAJ or Alpinist 64 might have already seen pictures of the area. There have been a handful of Spokane area climbers […]
- [TR] Sperry Peak - East Face Gully Attempt 11/29/2019 March 24, 2020Trip: Sperry Peak - East Face Gully Attempt Trip Date: 11/29/2019 Trip Report: Sorry I didn't post this for a few months, but basically I was scared of others going up there, turning around and seeing the massive ice flows on Sloan, and poaching our prize. But what's done is done so now I want […]
- [TR] Mt. Hood - Yocum Ridge Solo 03/21/2020 March 22, 2020Trip: Mt. Hood - Yocum Ridge Solo Trip Date: 03/21/2020 Trip Report: "It's not my imagination, I've got a gun at my back!" -Revenge, Black Flag Yocum Ridge is the first route I ever thought about climbing. I remember looking at the striking line from the bus stop in my elementary school. Even though I […]