Five years ago, the future of Washington’s premiere crag was in doubt. Long owned by a private citizen, the heart..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] South to North Pickets Traverse- Goodell to Access Crks - Wild Hair Crack, East and West Fury, Luna 07/24/2019 August 11, 2019Trip: South to North Pickets Traverse- Goodell to Access Crks - Wild Hair Crack, East and West Fury, Luna Trip Date: 07/24/2019 Trip Report: UNDER CONSTRUCTION..... Will circle back around in the coming days to finish the captions..... Images stick with me. So much so that often I'll plan a trip around a specific place […]
- N Face Buckner? August 10, 2019Anyone have recent info/conditions on buckner? Haven't been able to find any recent trip reports.
- [TR] Mt Logan - Fremont Glacier 08/04/2019 August 9, 2019Trip: Mt Logan - Fremont Glacier Trip Date: 08/04/2019 Trip Report: "Did you go far..." a gray haired lady happily chirped at us, 100 feet from the parking lot. "Yeah..." John and I muttered back at her in unison, giving her the shortest answer possible, not breaking stride as we trudged past. We weren't trying […]
- North Face Mt. Maude in August? August 8, 2019Anyone know the condition of Maud's North Face in August? I've read that it doesn't hold snow the way it used to and that ice can be discontinuous in the late season.
- Slesse Crossover Descent Landslide August 8, 2019Heads up y'all: There's been a bunch of rockfall from the side of Mt Parkes in the last few months, culminating in a large landslide (not quite Joffre sized), from right where the Crossover descent trail crosses the ledge under the summit of Parkes before beginning its descent through the meadows. Rockfall seems to be […]