Five years ago, the future of Washington’s premiere crag was in doubt. Long owned by a private citizen, the heart..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- New Webcam at Plummer Hut October 9, 2019There's a new webcam and weather station at Plummer Hut giving a direct feed of Wadd. Don't have the website address yet though
- [TR] Observation Rock easy ice + Flett Glacier skiing - North Face 10/06/2019 October 8, 2019Trip: Observation Rock easy ice + Flett Glacier skiing - North Face Trip Date: 10/06/2019 Trip Report: This past weekend, Aaron and I had a great trip with amazing weather, excellent conditions, and spectacular views! Spray Park trail On Saturday we set off into Spray Park and then in alternating snow/low clouds and hot sunbreaks […]
- [TR] Columbia Peak - West Spur 10/06/2019 October 7, 2019Trip: Columbia Peak - West Spur Trip Date: 10/06/2019 Trip Report: Sunny skies = had to get out. Light snow cover = nothing "in" season Solution = scramble! Columbia Peak from the Monte Cristo area, standard route. 21 miles, 5700' vertical, 11.5 hours. We had a great time I believe. It's always good to get […]
- [TR] Mount Edith Cavell - North Face (Chouinard/Beckey/Doody) - Attempt 09/22/2019 October 2, 2019Trip: Mount Edith Cavell - North Face (Chouinard/Beckey/Doody) - Attempt Trip Date: 09/22/2019 Trip Report: Climbers: Jeff and Priti Wright, and Dane! High Point: Bergshrund at the base of the wall, above the Angel Glacier One of North America’s great mountain faces. The original North Face route on Mount Edith Cavell (near Jasper, Canada) takes […]
- [TR] Summit Chief - Standard 09/21/2019 September 28, 2019Trip: Summit Chief - Standard Scramble Trip Date: 09/21/2019 Trip Report: I'm normally not one to hike in and out in the rain, but desperate times call for desperate measure and the end of summer is one such occasion. So, armed with a glimmer of hope in the forecast we marched in to Vista tarns […]