There is no denying the convenience of dinner in a bag. The makers of pre-packaged “backpacker” meals know this, and..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Colfax Peak - West Ridge 10/14/2018 October 15, 2018Trip: Colfax Peak - West Ridge Trip Date: 10/14/2018 Trip Report: Brief TR and pictures from the west ridge of Colfax yesterday. Huge thanks to Eric Carter for bringing this line into the light and being willing to give a go beta-less. We had his beta so it was perhaps a less stressful endeavor. Sunday […]
- [TR] Washington North Cascades - West Ridge of Colfax Peak 10/06/2018 October 12, 2018Trip: Washington North Cascades - West Ridge of Colfax Peak Trip Date: 10/06/2018 Trip Report: With a minor storm dumping snow and quite a few days with sub-zero temperatures, Paul and I headed from Squamish down to Baker to try the Cosley-Houston Route on Colfax. We endured the Friday evening traffic to Sumas and then […]
- Leatherman From Borah October 9, 2018Hi All, Will be doing Borah Nov. 1 in about 3 weeks. Wanted to jet over to Leatherman and see if I could get on that mountain as well, although from what I've seen so far, I will need a 4-wheel drive to gain access to the base of the mountain no matter which side […]
- [TR] McMillan Spire - South Face to West Ridge 09/28/2018 October 7, 2018Trip: McMillan Spire - South Face to West Ridge Trip Date: 09/28/2018 Trip Report: The idea first occurred to me last spring, during a casual jog around Green Lake. Solo trip to the Pickets. I’d been in Terror Basin once before, in 2014, but our packs were too heavy (camera equipment and booze), our route […]
- [TR] Lost Peak and Carru - Standards 09/23/2018 October 3, 2018Trip: Lost Peak and Carru - Standards Trip Date: 09/23/2018 Trip Report: This has been a frustrating summer. Smoke and/or bad weather thwarted a few of my trips. With summer waning quickly and snow coming I decided to do a midweek trip, starting on a rainy Sunday and ending three days later. Also, larches. It's […]