There is no denying the convenience of dinner in a bag. The makers of pre-packaged “backpacker” meals know this, and..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Mount St Helens - Worm Flows 04/22/2018 April 23, 2018Trip: Mount St Helens - Worm Flows Trip Date: 04/22/2018 Trip Report: One million of my best friends and I were on MSH today. We left the Marble Mountain SnoPark at 3:30 AM, able to ski from the parking lot! I got a whole lot of practice with my ski crampons! Up to the crater […]
- Is Mt. Hood still as scary as it looked in March April 19, 2018Hi all,I'm posting this mostly after reading about the accident in March, and the nasty conditions then. I'm hoping to drive from Spokane to climb Mt. Hood the first weekend of May, if weather and conditions permit. I have climbed a lot in Washington but have never seen Mt. Hood from any higher up than […]
- Food/Meal Planning for Denali April 16, 2018Hello! I am helping my husbands team with meal planning and had some questions: 1. Will things like salami and hard cheeses last? 2. Will bread, bagels, tortillas last/survive? 3. What is everyones favorite mountain meals and snacks! We have a dehydrator and will be making some of our own foods and some things they […]
- [TR] las rojas rocas - spring break 2018 04/01/2018 April 12, 2018Trip: las rojas rocas - spring break 2018 Trip Date: 04/01/2018 Trip Report: red rocks - spring break 2018, the goat-fucking world’s whirled round once more about the fiery orb, and not w/ my permission goddammit - geoff, beacon-ben n’ i bend our way to that hate-gem of the wicked west, gaudy n’ guilt-less las […]
- [TR] Stuart Range - various 04/16/2016 April 7, 2018Trip: Stuart Range - various Trip Date: 04/16/2016 Trip Report: 2016 was a sick spring in the Stuart range for skiing. After spending a good part of the last decade skiing around in the range I have witnessed many healthy snow packs in the Cascades and the Stuart range will remain a little bony in […]