There is no denying the convenience of dinner in a bag. The makers of pre-packaged “backpacker” meals know this, and..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Middle Sister - East Face 06/05/2020 June 6, 2020Trip: Middle Sister - East Face Trip Date: 06/05/2020 Trip Report: Images: https://imgur.com/a/2r8kVaa Anyone else do this route, #14 from Jeff Thomas's Oregon High, or #15a East Arete? Seems there are no modern TRs. 9:15 PM start 10:15 PM Camp and Green Lakes trails intersection Midnight above normal camping area just out of the woods […]
- [TR] Mt hood - Hogs back 05/27/2020 May 27, 2020Trip: Mt hood - Hogs back Trip Date: 05/27/2020 Trip Report: Great conditions. Recommend leaving between 12am-1. The mountain falls apart with sun. 6 hours to the top. Left hand side of pearly gates were awesome. The old shute is tracked out and a missile zone. Crowds dependent. Bring skis if possible and leave at […]
- Sauk River Road Access? May 26, 2020Does anyone know the status of the North Fork Sauk River Road? (AKA Sloan Creek, AKA Rd 49). I know the FS says it's blocked by a slide, but I heard this might be passable. Just hoping someone has fresh beta. Thanks.
- [TR] Mt. Hood - South Side Pearly Gates 05/24/2020 May 26, 2020Trip: Mt. Hood - South Side Pearly Gates Trip Date: 05/24/2020 Trip Report: Nothing short of perfect climbing conditions on Mt. Hood Sunday morning. Our party of three started right about midnight. The sky was clear and the stars were out but the waxing crescent moon provided no additional light for us. Snow conditions were […]
- [TR] South Sister - Silver Couloir 05/25/2020 May 26, 2020Trip: South Sister - Silver Couloir Trip Date: 05/25/2020 Trip Report: Images: https://imgur.com/a/5vQUocK 9 PM start 11 PM pass North / Middle sister climbers trail on Camp Lake trail 12:45 AM Camp Lake 5 AM base of the climb 7 AM heading down from North Face Couloir 8 AM top of Silver Couloir 8:45 AM […]