It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Search Gear Prices
- No categories
- [TR] 3 days north of Snoqualmie - Thomson W Ridge, Huckleberry W Face, Alaska, Kendall 08/11/2022 August 14, 2022Trip: 3 days north of Snoqualmie - Thomson W Ridge, Huckleberry W Face, Alaska, Kendall Trip Date: 08/11/2022 Trip Report: Blue collar alpinism. I am many things, and as a climber, only a few (tree beautifier and occasional murderer, recently unmotivated pebble wrestler, occasional *blue*collar*alpinist, and mostly a steep cave sport choss wrangler), and recently […]
- [TR] Morning Star - Beyond Redlining 08/07/2022 August 14, 2022Trip: Morning Star - Beyond Redlining Trip Date: 08/07/2022 Trip Report: The Trevdog and I climbed @Rad's route Beyond Redlining 10+ 11p last Sunday, real sunny beautiful day. Pretty stunning the amount of work that went into this and, honestly, the amount of quality pitches. Seriously good pluck Rad and Kurt. The story really starts […]
- [TR] K2 - Abruzzi Spur 07/28/2022 August 14, 2022Trip: K2 - Abruzzi Spur Trip Date: 07/28/2022 Trip Report: K2 (28,261ft) Highpoint of Pakistan Second highest Mountain in the world July 28, 2022 Eric Gilbertson and Andreas Frydensberg No supplemental oxygen, independent unguided climb K2 as seen from basecamp June 13 – July 19 – Acclimate by climbing Broad Peak (26,414ft) July 20 – […]
- [TR] Olympic Peninsula - Mt. Olympus Standard Route 07/13/2022 August 11, 2022Trip: Olympic Peninsula - Mt. Olympus Standard Route Trip Date: 07/13/2022 Trip Report: On not summiting Mt. Olympus & other reflections My trip to Washington began with a deal: If I helped my parents stack some 200 hay bales in the loft of their barn, they would care for my dogs while I was out […]
- Ulrich’s couloir August 11, 2022Anyone else think Ulrich’s is a less shitty descent of Stuart than Cascadian? I climbed the W ridge 5 years ago solo. I accidentally started down Ulrich and was several hundred feet down when I realized what happened. By that time I didn’t want to climb back up. I never cliffed out, but did find […]