It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Mt Baring 2-fer (north and south peaks) - Standard 05/19/2019 May 21, 2019Trip: Mt Baring 2-fer (north and south peaks) - Standard Trip Date: 05/19/2019 Trip Report: Chris and my original plan was a ski ascent of Baker, but with changing weather coming in over the weekend, we decided to do something lower and less likely to be in the clouds. We chose Baring Peak for a […]
- [TR] Forbidden Tour - Standard plus Eldrorado ski 05/05/2019 May 19, 2019Trip: Forbidden Tour - Standard plus Eldrorado ski Trip Date: 05/05/2019 Trip Report: I'd been wanting to do this tour for more than a dozen years and I wasn't disappointed....Let's just say that. We did it in a leisurely three days (camp one below Sharkin) which allowed for a full afternoon of oogling at one […]
- Yak peak conditions May 18, 2019wondering if anyone has been up Yak Peak this year. With the great weather we have been having is the face dry or wet? Thinking of heading up Yak Check this weekend. Will I be post-holing or skating on the way down ? Don’t really want to bring boots and crampons.
- [TR] Buckner Mountain/Mount Buckner - North Face 05/14/2019 May 16, 2019Trip: Buckner Mountain/Mount Buckner - North Face Trip Date: 05/14/2019 Trip Report: Last week, Tyler and I skiied the Sahale Arm. This past Monday/Tuesday, though, we decided to ratchet it up a bit and go check out the north face of Buckner. Our plan: Boston Basin > Boston-Sahale Col > Boston Glacier > camp > […]
- [TR] Mt Hood - Reid Headwall 05/11/2019 May 15, 2019Trip: Mt Hood - Reid Headwall Trip Date: 05/11/2019 Trip Report: For the detailed version, check out the post on my blog. Simulclimbed up the Reid Headwall Left Variation (Mullee 8a) on May 11th, 2019. The climbing was mostly in good neve snow, with a lone ice section. Lots of falling debris, and a very […]