There’s more to winter rock climbing in the northwest than pulling on greasy plastic and sneaky a morning at the..
Tag Archives: Vantage
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- Bear Mountain: The Diamond March 21, 2018Anyone got any beta on this beast? Repeats, topos, stories, whatever--Beckey's route description piqued my curiosity.
- Seeking conditions update on lane peak March 20, 2018Any updates? Been a while since i have posted, but i tried scanning the site for an update. Wife really wants to get up to this area to climb. Also, would skis and skins be appropriate for the approach? Any other advice would be appreciated.
- easy multi-pitch routes in the Enchantments March 19, 2018Our family won a lottery slot for the Stuart Zone in the Enchantments in August. Suggestions for several really nice quality easy trad climbs in the area(~5.4ish)? We plan to hike over to the Core Zone, etc. and also climb some peaks but want to get in some fun climbs that are a little more […]
- [TR] Silver Peak - Northwest Ridge 03/17/2018 March 19, 2018Trip: Silver Peak - Northwest Ridge Trip Date: 03/17/2018 Trip Report: This was the second week in a row when the avalanche risk was comparatively low according to NWAC. After going through the options, we decided to tackle Silver Peak via the Northwest Ridge. The mountain tingled our curiosity since it was ranked in the […]
- [TR] Snoqualmie Mountain - New York Gully 03/16/2018 March 17, 2018Trip: Snoqualmie Mountain - New York Gully Trip Date: 03/16/2018 Trip Report: Jacob and I scratched our way up New York Gully yesterday. With visions of grandeur, i carried a full aid rack and bivy gear up there to try the upper head wall. With no prior knowledge of the rock type, this seemed totally […]