Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
UL Down Jacket. 7.3 oz

blank
Who's Online
1 registered (sepultura), 33 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27471 Members
50 Forums
100930 Topics
1147988 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 118
KaskadskyjKozak 110
JasonG 104
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 77
AlpineK 73
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Re: Snow/water on Slesse by YocumRidge @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Nah, not interested in Infinite bliss, but need water on Slesse
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Re: Snow/water on Slesse by ivan @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

the warmth of your radiant personality is all you need to melt snow, devushka ben and i are going to infinite bliss saturday if you want to round up a 4th - slesse's hella better of course...
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Snow/water on Slesse by YocumRidge @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

Anyone who climbed NEB via Crossover descent know what is the current situation with water sources or remaining snow? Worth bringing a stove?
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Slesse Mountain - Northeast Buttress 8/12/2017 by YocumRidge @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Nice work. What is water situation on the approach and the route?
Columbia River Gorge
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon by ivan @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ivan 2017 1/28 - grim indeed, so deep into this foul year of our dear lord Trump, the 1st of his name, blessed be his orange-mane, and yet i'd not made it to beacon to bare my mangled soul? many things have passed, most of the
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Four Days in Boston Basin 8/1/2017 by sepultura @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Glad you had a good trip to the NCNP and the weather cooperated. I spend half my year in AK, and the less desirable other 6 months in WA and playing in the North Cascades, weather permitting. I feel your pain with the anti-summer in the Anchorage are
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Four Days in Boston Basin 8/1/2017 by AOC @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Thanks for the trip report and photos. We chatted a few minutes on your first day up there. We were the party of 3 coming down from the Torment-Forbidden traverse (talked about getting spanked on Mt. Hunter). Glad you two had a good trip. We also
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Black Diamond Ledge & Fly by underworld @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

bump! still have both ledges and flys
British Columbia/Canada
adventure
British Columbia/Canada
Wow! Strong work. Great report and photos.
British Columbia/Canada
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] Slesse Mountain - Northeast Buttress 8/12/2017 by Nick Sweeney @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Nice work! That's an incredible looking route.
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·