Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Alpine Light Down Parka 14.4oz

blank
Who's Online
4 registered (ivan, Voytek, dougald, bobmike), 48 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27338 Members
50 Forums
100392 Topics
1145819 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 117
KaskadskyjKozak 107
JasonG 99
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 75
AlpineK 73
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Lots of stuff. Cobras, Direct2, screws, more! by Chris Magness @ Today at 06:25 AM

Terms: Paypal friends and family. We split shipping. BD Cobras w/ android leashes. Excellent condition. $450. Mountain Hardwear Direct2 + vestibule. NEW, unused. $450. Mountain Hardwear Banshee 0 degree right zip. Been used car camping as a bla
The rest of the US and International.
Good job you guys. The Rockies have some great climbing but takes some getting used to! I have very fond memories of N Face Athabasca that is a great climb and good job Luida for taking that pitch. I would recommend E Ridge Edith Cavell next outing
British Columbia/Canada
Ya wow, that would have been one a hell of an approach. I do think folks were generally hardier back in the day...
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts WTB/Borrow - PDX - 'Mid and skis w/ Silvrettas by diepj @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Alright I know some folks in town must have a megamid or other floor-less pyramid style shelter gathering dust in a gear bin. Or maybe a pair of beater skis with Silvretta bindings from back when you thought you'd be able to rip the volcanoes on them
British Columbia/Canada
Whoah. So that's the guy the Darling couloir is named after? Obviously cut from the same cloth as Weissner and the Mundays. Skookum to the core.
British Columbia/Canada
The possibility that Basil Darling did the FWA of the Lions a century ago still blows my mind http://www.mountainlifemedia.ca/2016/03/trail-blazer-basil-s-darling/
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts BD camalots by quazimoto @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

CAMS- Yellow metolius tri cam/BLUE Metolius Tri cam/.75 BD camalot 1" BD camlot/2" BD camalot/ 3" BD Camalot.All cams in good shape, blue metolius is a little bent but is completely functional. Also have 4 DMM quick draws i will inclu
British Columbia/Canada
My hats off to you guys!! That is a strong winter ascent. I've only climbed it in the summer, but can imagine how much tougher it would be in the winter. Thanks for the report!
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·