Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Jacket 8.8oz

blank
Who's Online
7 registered (keenwesh, AntiqueLaser, Otto, quazimoto, 2 invisible), 45 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27350 Members
50 Forums
100456 Topics
1146073 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 117
KaskadskyjKozak 107
JasonG 99
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 75
AlpineK 73
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: RAB Softshell Jacket by quazimoto @ 17 minutes 44 seconds ago

Reduced price
Fitness Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trying this conjugate rock training stuff by bedellympian @ Today at 12:01 PM

Muscular endurance is one of the things stressed at the end of the base period in the Steve House Training for the New Alpinism book. It's basically just doing a lot of (insert muscle taxing activity here). The reason for the change is that my goals
North Cascades
Thanks! Just what I needed to know
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Anything out there to climb? by keenwesh @ Today at 08:23 AM

Triple couloirs is good to go. Put a boot pack up it yesterday. There is some windslab on the approach and coming off the back, but I could not get it to propagate. The runnels are super mellow neve. Go check it out.
Alaska
Jump to new posts Re: Olympus Mons Overkill? by DPS @ Today at 08:20 AM

I saw a number of climbers with Oly Mons on Denali. They may be warmer than you need, but since you already have them, might as well use them. The comments about foot hygiene above are key. Buy a small bottle of Gold Bond foot powder and alcohol
Alaska
Jump to new posts Re: Olympus Mons Overkill? by diepj @ Today at 08:00 AM

You don't need the Oly Mons by a long shot and if you didn't already have them I would say no way should you buy them unless you already have plans for even bigger objectives. If you decide to go with them you won't be the only person on the mountai
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Anything out there to climb? by JasonG @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

As you've probably gathered by now, the springs of 2015 and 2016 were about as abnormal as you can get. This year is closer to reality, though a bit wetter than normal. If I ever have friends visit from out of the area for Alpine climbing....last w
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·