Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
UL Extreme Down. 5.7 oz

blank
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27368 Members
50 Forums
100526 Topics
1146297 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 118
KaskadskyjKozak 107
JasonG 99
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 76
AlpineK 73
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Life Insurance by LittleJohn @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Sorry for being so late to this. I went through this a year or two ago, ended up with Banner Life Insurance. They had no penalty for climbing activity. They did request somewhat detailed history of previous climbing experience, and anticipate
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: New Speed Record on Mt. Hood. Third Party Timers? by ryland_moore @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Hi Hans, It happened and there were third party timers. He was with a crew of folks. Aaron Sales is a good dude. Not a climber but awesome kiteboarder and snow kiter. Real deal, not some H-person who shall still remain unnamed after all of these year
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Metolius Mastercam and Evolve climbing shoes by Bosterson @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Metolius MasterCam #6. Placed once, never weighted. Too much overlap with the rest of my rack so sending it to a better home. Comes with a Camp Nano racking biner! $45 Evolv Luchador velcro - US 9. Tried on, fit wasn't right - never even touched
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: New Speed Record on Mt. Hood. Third Party Timers? by Hans_Blix @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Don't let my typos get in the way of alternative facts. I still ask, where are the third party timers?
Climbing Partners
Jump to new posts Re: Intro to alpine climbing - noobs wanna do Hood? by el jefe @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

"Not trying to sound like a dick or anything", but succeeding anyway
Oregon Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: Mt Hood by plurpimpin @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

everyone stuck in the traffic jam will hate you if you set up a running belay up the pearly gates. Likewise for rappelling. I'm a firm believer that if you're not comfortable enough on steep snow to do either part of the southside climb (up or down
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·