Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors
Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Jacket 8.8oz

blank
Who's Online
2 registered (miladugga, 1 invisible), 59 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27419 Members
50 Forums
100716 Topics
1147024 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 118
KaskadskyjKozak 107
JasonG 102
tvashtarkatena 99
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 76
AlpineK 73
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Osprey Poco Plus child carrier by needtoclimb @ Today at 06:15 AM

My kids have outgrown the Osprey Poco child carrier. I highly recommend this brand as I was able to carry a 40lb kid and gear with ease. Rather than recreating the wheel, here is the link to my craigslist ad: https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bab
Newbies
Jump to new posts Re: Help getting started by HattrickSwayze @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Thank you for the suggestions all. Contrary to what I said earlier, I've backtracked on our earlier plans. Girlfriend and I are looking to do Forbidden Peak with RMI. After looking at the climb we felt it was a good situation to get more comfortable
North Cascades
Jump to new posts Re: [TR] TR: Mt Prophet - SE ridge up, SW rib down 6/19/2017 by mountainsloth @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Nice early season pickets trip. Looks like fun.
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·