Buying Gear Online?

Use our price tool to find the best price on any piece or gear or clothing. Purchases using this tool support cc.com.

Supporting Sponsors

Pro Mountain Sports
Thermawrap Jacket 8.8oz

blank
Who's Online
3 registered (NikiY, Lucky Larry, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
27333 Members
50 Forums
100287 Topics
1144953 Posts

Max Online: 627 @ 12/18/06 12:02 AM
Top TR Contributors
ivan 117
KaskadskyjKozak 106
tvashtarkatena 99
JasonG 98
off_the_hook 90
danhelmstadter 88
wayne 74
AlpineK 72
telemarker 71
G-spotter 57
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Spray | Spray-free Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016/17 Ice Conditions by origin_ing @ Today at 09:55 AM

Climbed Hubba Hubba Sunday 1/15. It was very fat and brittle.
The Yard Sale
Bump for price drop.....$290
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FA Wind Walker Columbia Gorge by ivan @ Today at 08:43 AM

all white ice-climbs look the same
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Marmot Helium +15 by Swanny @ Today at 08:12 AM

I've got a nearly new marmot helium, regular length left zip bag that I just never use. It's had 5 nights of use, Pertex shell, 800+ fill. $250 located in Kent.
Climber's Board
if you got the free time, take the WFR. the hands on simulations are worth it alone. listening to someone blah blah all weekend is nothing compared to doing it in a simulation. even if you actually remember nothing, it is worth the confidence of k
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FA Wind Walker Columbia Gorge by Cobra_Commander @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

MWAWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FA Wind Walker Columbia Gorge by Mr_D @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Sure looks and sounds a lot like a climb sean beanntan and I got 10 years ago. My photo records indicate 1/16/2007, which would be 10 years to the day We hiked down the trail from where the west trail tunnel now resides. Climbed and topped out ba
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2016/17 Ice Conditions by hansoloalaska @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Anyone know how current conditions are in Leavenworth?
Ice Climbing Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FA Wind Walker Columbia Gorge by sean_beanntan @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Looks like great conditions. Myself and Reuben D climbed that location back in 2007. I will look for a photo to compare the difference.
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Washington Pass Climbing by Nicholson by chris @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

I somehow ended up with two copies of this awesome guidebook. While I really appreciate it, I don't need two copies. So I'd like to pass this one on. It retails for $30. This copy is unused, in like new condition. So I'd like to sell it for retail,
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wilderness First Responder vs Wilderness First Aid by ColinB @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Managed to dust off the login and come back to CC... Also, I did a WEMT course a million years ago before medical school so I'm biased WEMT > WFR > WFA, hands down. But it also depends what you are looking to contribute on climbs/bigger trips
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Sale! Patagonia, Black Diamond, etc. by MikeyG @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Interested in the DAS - you ever get up to Squamish?? -Mike G E: mike.gudaitis(at)gmail.com
Climber's Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wilderness First Responder vs Wilderness First Aid by Bronco @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Thanks for the responses. I've looked at some other feedback and It sounds like most folks who've taken WFA are left a little dissatisfied with the level of detail and the WFR folks report a positive experience. Reducing dislocations might be worth
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Marmot and Mountain Hardwear Jackets for Sale by Jason L. @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: BigSkyI'm pretty borderline between MH sizes, how tall is the modeler? Thanks I'm a right between 5'8 - 9" and 168 lbs. Most Mediums fit me well but my arms are probably a tad short. I found this page that indicate it fi
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Marmot and Mountain Hardwear Jackets for Sale by Jason L. @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

PM reply sent
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Marmot and Mountain Hardwear Jackets for Sale by BigSky @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

I'm pretty borderline between MH sizes, how tall is the modeler? Thanks
The Yard Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Price Lowered - Eddie Bauer Expedition Parka - M by diepj @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

I'm sorry I just have to bump this for brand new XVs currently going for $350. http://www.eddiebauer.com/product/peak-x...t&color=907 As they say - Caveat Emptor!
© 2000-10 cascadeclimbers.com · Cookies · Board Rules · Mark all read ·